This brownie recipe is really easy to apply and is very delicious! Some of you can’t stop from loving brownies. This recipe is for the brownie lovers, who are busy workers. You will be protecting your health by preferring to bake these brownies at home, but you will prepare it very quickly so your dessert for diabetes will not bother your schedule! a series of recipes from what is a diabetes diet.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/3cup of chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-ouncewhite, dark or semisweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup refrigerated or frozen egg product
- 1cup of fresh strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 1/2cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1-ounce package sugar free chocolate fudge brownie mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a nonstick spray, coat an 8x8x2-inch square baking pan.
- Mix the brownie mix, applesauce, eggs, and oil in a medium bowl. Add the pecans. Stir with a wooden spoon until all the mixture is evenly combined.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan evenly.
- Sprinkle the chopped strawberries on top.
- Bake the batter for 35 minutes. To make your dessert for diabetes perfect, you can try using a wooden toothpick. Insert it near the center of the cake and see if there is any mixture sticking to it. If not, then you baked your cake!Then, place it on the wire rack to let it cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan melt the chocolate over low heat. If you use high heat, then the chocolate will burn before it melts. Then, drizzle the sauce over the brownies when the brownies cool down.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per serving: 165 calories, 27 grams of carbohydrate (4 grams of fiber, 2 grams of sugar), 9 grams of total fat (1 gram of saturated fat), 2 grams of protein, 1 mg of cholesterol, 98 mg of sodium.
Hope you have enjoyed the recipe. see you soon.