January is tough upon us and we’re all craving consolation meals whereas nonetheless interested by our New Year’s Resolutions. This inexperienced chile cauliflower rice casserole suits the invoice completely. It’s heat and comforting with out being heavy. It makes an exquisite low carb facet dish!
Green Chile Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 24 ounces cauliflower rice, contemporary or frozen (about 6 to 7 cups)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican or cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (7-ounce) can hearth roasted chopped inexperienced chilies
- three cloves garlic, minced
- 1 half of tsp salt
- three/four tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a big bowl, stir collectively the cauliflower rice, 1 cup of the shredded cheese, the inexperienced chilies, garlic, salt and pepper. Drizzle with the butter and stir to mix.
- Spread the combination in a 9×13 glass or ceramic baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining half of cup of shredded cheese and bake till melted and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Copyright © 2009-2016 Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved. ASweetLife™ is a trademark of the Diabetes Media Foundation, All Rights Reserved.