- four slices (1 ounce each and every) entire grain bread, minimize into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 1/four teaspoon dried basil
- 1/four teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/four teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey breast
- 1/four cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/four cup mild Caesar salad dressing
Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix bread cubes, oil, salt, basil, rosemary, and thyme on massive baking sheet; gently toss to coat. Organize in unmarried layer. Bake 12 mins, stirring midway via. Cool totally.
Organize lettuce on four serving plates. Best frivolously with turkey, croutons, and cheese; drizzle with dressing. Serve instantly.
Yield: four servings. Serving dimension: 1/four of recipe.
Diet Information In keeping with Serving:
Energy: 258 energy, Carbohydrates: 16 g, Protein: 24 g, Fats: 10 g, Saturated Fats: three g, Ldl cholesterol: 51 mg, Sodium: 589 mg, Fiber: four g
Exchanges consistent with serving: 1 Bread/Starch, 1/2 Fats, 1 Vegetable, three Meat.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.