Looking for tactics to tweak your administration, be taught extra about medicines, hear tales of others residing with diabetes, or be taught concerning the newest in expertise and analysis? We requested the group for his or her suggestions on one of the best podcasts that can assist you handle your diabetes and here’s what they mentioned!
Coming within the high spot with an amazing response (245 out of 260 votes) was the…
- Juicebox Podcast, hosted by Scott Benner, options intimate conversations of residing and parenting with kind 1 diabetes. The matters are broad and dive deep into all areas of diabetes administration. In the Diabetes Pro Tips collection, episodes are co-hosted with Jennifer Smith, a registered dietitian and authorized diabetes educator. Scott not too long ago started kind 2 diabetes-specific content material and is at present taking Wegovy for weight reduction. Episodes are launched nearly each day.
- TCOYD, hosted by Dr. Steve Edelman and Dr. Jeremy Pettus, each endocrinologists who dwell with kind 1 diabetes. Episodes are launched twice per 30 days, and vary in matters from understanding the fundamentals (hyper, hypo, blood glucose checking, medicines, insulin utilization) to extra complicated info relating to issues, weight reduction, particular methods of consuming, psychological well being, expertise, and the listing goes on.
- Diabetes Connections with Stacey Simms is a T1D information present. Stacey interviews distinguished advocates, authors, and audio system, asking exhausting questions of healthcare corporations and tech builders. She additionally interviews “everyday” individuals residing with kind 1 diabetes. Stacey is a mom of a younger grownup residing with kind 1. Diabetes Connections has additionally begun kind 2 content material! New episodes are launched each Tuesday.
- The insuleoin podcast is delivered to you by Eoin Costelloe. Eoin dives into related diabetes matters, concepts, opinions, issues, and fears. He opens up about his private experiences residing with diabetes, each the nice and dangerous. The main focus is on well being, health, and diabetes administration from licensed diabetes coach, Eoin Costelloe and his producer, Graham O’Toole. New episodes are launched each Wednesday!
- Diabetes Daily Grind, hosted by Amber Clour, who lives with kind 1 diabetes. The podcast evokes listeners via sincere help and sensible ideas for individuals residing with kind 1 and sort 2 diabetes. Episodes are launched twice per 30 days!
A couple of honorable mentions: Type one unscripted, Diabetics Doing Things, Needles and Spoons
Check them out and tell us what you suppose!
November is Diabetes Awareness Month, however you recognize what? If you’re studying this, you’re in all probability already very conscious of diabetes. Let’s make this month about us and the way we will dwell our greatest lives. So this 12 months, we determined that we’re going to focus on ideas and recommendation that can assist you thrive. And to take action, we’re leaning on our best useful resource: you. The Diabetes Daily boards and Facebook web page are filled with useful good individuals with kind 1 and sort 2 diabetes. There’s somebody who’s been via all the pieces, and so they’re normally prepared to assist.
Every Wednesday of this month we are going to publish community-curated content material so that you can get pleasure from. Sign up for the Diabetes Daily publication to have the listing delivered to your inbox each Wednesday.
Post Views: 37
Read extra about steady glucose monitor (CGM), diabetes administration, train, insulin, insulin pumps, Intensive administration, low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), low-carb weight loss plan, Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD), kind 1 diabetes, kind 2 diabetes, Wegovy, weight reduction.