1. Parrott MD, Greenwood CE. Dietary Influences on Cognitive Function with Aging. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2007 Oct 1;1114(1):389–97.
2. Greenwood CE, Winocur G. High-fat diets, insulin resistance and declining cognitive perform. Neurobiol Aging. 2005 Dec;26 Suppl 1:42–5.
three. D’Anci KE, Watts KL, Kanarek RB, Taylor HA. Low-carbohydrate weight-loss diets. Effects on cognition and temper. Appetite. 2009 Feb;52(1):96–103.
four. Kang HC, Chung DE, Kim DW, Kim HD. Early- and Late-onset Complications of the Ketogenic Diet for Intractable Epilepsy. Epilepsia. 2004 Sep 1;45(9):1116–23.
5. Wang X, Lin X, Ouyang YY, Liu J, Zhao G, Pan A, et al. Red and processed meat consumption and mortality: dose-response meta-analysis of potential cohort research. Public Health Nutr. 2016 Apr;19(5):893–905.
6. Kahn HA, Phillips RL, Snowdon DA, Choi W. Association between reported weight-reduction plan and all-cause mortality. Twenty-one-year follow-up on 27,530 grownup Seventh-Day Adventists. Am J Epidemiol. 1984 May;119(5):775–87.
7. Orlich MJ, Singh PN, Sabaté J, Jaceldo-Siegl Ok, Fan J, Knutsen S, et al. Vegetarian Dietary Patterns and Mortality in Adventist Health Study 2. JAMA Intern Med. 2013 Jul eight;173(13):1230–eight.
eight. Levine ME, Suarez JA, Brandhorst S, Balasubramanian P, Cheng C-W, Madia F, et al. Low protein consumption is related to a significant discount in IGF-1, most cancers, and general mortality within the 65 and youthful however not older inhabitants. Cell Metab. 2014 Mar four;19(three):407–17.
9. Song M, Fung TT, Hu FB, Willett WC, Longo VD, Chan AT, et al. Association of Animal and Plant Protein Intake With All-Cause and Cause-Specific Mortality. JAMA Intern Med. 2016 Aug 1.
10. Rohrmann S, Overvad Ok, Bueno-de-Mesquita HB, Jakobsen MU, Egeberg R, Tjønneland A, et al. Meat consumption and mortality–results from the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition. BMC Med. 2013;11:63.
11. Djoussé L, Gaziano JM. Egg consumption in relation to heart problems and mortality: the Physicians’ Health Study. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Apr;87(four):964–9.
12. Noto H, Goto A, Tsujimoto T, Noda M. Low-Carbohydrate Diets and All-Cause Mortality: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Observational Studies. PLoS ONE [Internet]. 2013 Jan 25 [cited 2014 May 9];eight(1). Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3555979/
13. Fung TT, van Dam RM, Hankinson SE, Stampfer M, Willett WC, Hu FB. Low-carbohydrate diets and all-cause and cause-specific mortality: Two cohort Studies. Ann Intern Med. 2010 Sep 7;153(5):289–98.